Pug for life! Saturday pugs on Kazzak EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pug for life - Sign up for saturday TK/SSC and MH pugs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabella
Admin
Christabella

Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Is there anything you don't like with these raid or something you are really pleased with? Let your opinions count and let it out!

Regards
Chris
Back to top Go down
https://pugforlife.forumotion.net
Thendris

PostSubject: Re: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Hey, I wasn't in the last raid (6th of September) but I have a little thumbs down to give. I'm sure there were some others like me who were waiting a pretty long time for an invite, never got one, and never got an answer from you because, of course you were busy handling the raid, so it might be an idea to have people join a channel for the raid where you can tell people when the raid is full and other stuff.

Regards, Thendris
Back to top Go down
Christabella
Admin
Christabella

PostSubject: Thank you for your opinion   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Hey there Thendris.

Thanks for making the effort to let some constructive critisism out. As intended i will take this into consideration for the next raid and thus improving the raid, thanks to you! Smile

As you might have suspected, yes I was pretty busy and your whisper might have slipped past my fast scrolling whisper window and for that i apoligize.

What I will do for the next time is to stand by the summoning stone, and hopefully people who have signed up will be there too. When raid is full i will announce so. Last week we had to make some replacements during the raid, so if you really would like to come, make sure you are online and ready for an inv.

Thanks again Thendris.

Regards
/chris
Back to top Go down
Majijus

PostSubject: Re: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:55 am

Thumbs up from me for organising and coming up with the PuG idea

Love the way you lead the raids. Strict, yet not a asshole towards the lesser experienced players like myself Smile

Really sorry for partly causing lack of dps on 4.th MH boss, but really don't know what killed me the two times, but I guess its trough failing you learn. Only thing you can do is trying not repeat those failures:/
Might have been tired, might have been slacking, might have been my gear, but eventhough be imba tells you that you are ready to raid MH i honestly don't believe everyone in the raid were ready to take on MH. Skills before gear anytime ofc Smile but 3/5 is really not that bad! . It's been really fun anyway seeing most of MH as it's supposed to be experienced at lvl70 before the expansion.
Hoping this won't affect me participating in future TK's or SSC's. Really enjoy the raids

BTW I'm fully aware that people might read this and think OMG this guy seems like a wierdo for posting this, but I promise that I'm quite the ordinary guy on the block Razz I just want to say thank you for your time as i know organising 25 people who's not used to each others playstyle can be hell Smile

Great job!
Have a nice week and hopefully see you next saturday

Majijus 70 shaman
Back to top Go down
Christabella
Admin
Christabella

PostSubject: MH   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 am

Hey Majijus!

First of all thanks for the compliments.

Second, pugs aren't flawless and as I said before, it's not a guild run where everything goes smoothly and no mistakes are made. Tbh i was expecting much worse but we managed.

No need to apoligize, whatever reason it was it's fine. Im happy you enjoyed it and I can with confidence say that you weren't the only one who made a mistake.

I'll be looking forward to have you on the next raid even more prepared and ready to perform better!

Regards
/chris
Back to top Go down
Biskop

PostSubject: Re: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Ey.
Not regarding any raids, but how about making a new forum thread "General" where we can post random stuff ?

//Biskop
Back to top Go down
Herbz

PostSubject: Re: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 pm

I think that is a great idea, i'm sure people will come and discuss random stuff lol :p get to know one another..

Have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!   Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your 2 thumbs up/down here, new ideas are welcome!
Page 1 of 1